- 400 watt-second AC/DC strobe
- Universal wireless radio trigger compatible with many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras and Canon RT flash system
- 480+ full-power flashes per charge
- 0.05 to 0.9 second recycle time
- Removable AC/DC lithium polymer battery
- Color temperature stability of 5500K (±150K) across entire energy range
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s, TTL, and Rear Curtain Sync capable
- Continuous Capture up to 20 frames per second
- 6 groups and 16 wireless channels
- 9 F-stop energy range in 0.1 and 1.0 increments
Never Miss a Shot Again
The FJ400 is the first portable 400Ws AC/DC strobe with under a second recycle speed at full power that offers an impressive 480+ full-power flashes per charge. The lightweight FJ400 offers unrivaled performance with the most accurate color temperature throughout its entire 9-stop output range.
TTL, High Speed Sync, Freeze Sync, and More
With an intuitive menu system and LCD color display, the FJ400 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, Freeze Sync up to 1/19000s, Continuous Capture up to 20 fps, Mask Function, Delay Function, Automatic Memory Recall, Rear Curtain Sync, Canon RT flash compatibility, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, and much more. This strobe is firmware upgradeable via the included USB-C cable.
Say Goodbye to Brand-Specific Triggers
Maximize the FJ400’s full potential by pairing it with the powerful FJ-Xm Universal Wireless Trigger. The FJ-X2m offers revolutionary compatibility with many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras (see FJ-X2m compatibility chart). With a large display and user-friendly menu, controlling TTL and HSS has never been easier.
Unrivaled Battery Performance
The removable lithium polymer battery provides both DC power for on-location freedom and AC trickle-charge performance when the state of charge is above 25%.
Consistent Color Temperature at Every Power Level
The FJ400 maintains a color temperature stability of 5500K (±150K) throughout its entire 9-stop output range, with flash increments of either 0.1 or 1.0 stops. It features a 20W 5600K LED modeling lamp with auto-adjust and independent output control.
Optimized for Light Modifiers
The extended flash tube provides optimal light output allowing for a wider, even spread for filling light modifiers. Equipped with a Bowens S-Type mounting system, the FJ400 is easy to pair with your favorite softbox. The FJ400 includes a Magnetic 5” Reflector, Magnetic CCT Gel Set, and a Rapid Box Switch Bowens Insert that allows you to pair your strobe with any Rapid Box Switch light modifier. The built-in tilter bracket with a tension screw offers secure mounting and positioning of large umbrellas and modifiers.
Designed with Safety In Mind
The FJ400 strobe is equipped with onboard self-monitoring cooling fans and an automatic shutoff feature to ensure safe operation during use.
Quick and Compact Rapid Box Switch Softboxes
Constructed with solid aluminum umbrella-inspired framework, the design of the included Rapid Box Switch maximizes durability, minimizes weight, eliminates the need for separate support rods, and makes setup a breeze. Everything is simple, quick, and compact.
Store and Transport Your FJ400 Lighting Kit with Ease
This case features durable construction for ensured safety, built-in wheels for easy toting, and straps for quick lifting. The interior is equipped with soft removable dividers for custom storage and a long zippered pocket for organizing cables and other accessories.
In The Box:
- 2 × FJ400 Strobe #14700
- 2 × FJ400 AC/DC Lithium Polymer Battery #4702
- 2 × FJ400 Glass Dome #4707
- 2 × FJ400 AC Power Adapter & Cord (US/CA Plug) #4703
- 2 × FJ400 Magnetic Reflector (Bowens, 5.5") #4708
- 2 × FJ400 Magnetic Gel Set (5.5") #4700GELS
- 1 × FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Flash Trigger #4705
- 1 × USB-C To USB-A Cable #USB-C2A
- 1 × Rapid Box Switch Octa-M #2522
- 1 × Rapid Box Switch 1x3 #2525
- 2 × Switch Insert (Bowens, Godox) #2530
- 2 × Light Stand (10') #9910-N
- 1 × Wheeled Gear Case #7350N