- Versatile daylight LED kit for photographers and filmmakers
- Hassle-free design with magnetic mounting system and integrated speedring
- Engineered to be compatible with most circular 8mm umbrella shafts
- Impressive light quality with high color accuracy
- Dual-purpose dial controls power and dimming up to 2,125 lux at 1m
- 3.4 lb monolight is compact, lightweight, and AC/DC operable
- Consistent flicker-free performance and quiet operation
- Includes light, collapsible softbox, stand, case, and accessories
Solix is the first compact continuous LED light source with an integrated rotatable speedring for attaching traditional mid-sized softboxes up to 4.5 lbs.
A dual-purpose dial controls both power and dimming up to 2,125 lux at 1 meter. The built-in tilter bracket allows for quick positioning and umbrella mounting. Accessories attach quickly using convenient magnetic mounting.
Impressive Light Quality
Designed with powerful high-end LEDs, the Solix’s continuous daylight-balanced output eliminates the guesswork in lighting. It’s color accurate with a 96 CRI that compliments ambient daylight.
Built for Portability
Solix is compact, lightweight, and operates on AC/DC power for use in-studio and on-location. It draws a mere 60-watts of power and pairs with any standard D-Tap/PowerTap 14.8v battery and D-Tap cable.
With flicker-free output up to 960 frames per second, minimal heat through prolonged runtimes, and a quiet internal fan, the Solix is an ideal light source for video production.
The removable all-metal barndoors and diffusion cap precisely direct and soften output. These accessories can be used separately or in tandem. The PowerStrap secures the power source directly to a stand or boom. A padded travel case stores and protects the kit during travel.
The Original Umbrella-Style Softboxes
Invented over 25 years ago, the patented Apollo remains the most popular softbox in our impressive line of light modifiers. This collapsible 43" octagonal umbrella-style softbox with removable diffusion panel expands and softens the Solix LED's output. It mounts instantly to the light's built-in umbrella receptacle.