An entire city skyline, captured in one shot. Zoom in to catch even the glass panels on a skyscraper. Your best friend in front of a magnificent canyon, and a close-up of their face. Capture all of this and more, with just one lens. The new EF-M 18–150mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM is a high-powered zoom lens for EOS M series cameras that features an incredible zoom ratio of up to 8.3x so you’re able to shoot landscapes, close-ups and more with a single lens. As expected from such a versatile tool, it’s correspondingly compact and lightweight so it’s easy to take with you for trips or daily snapshots. Whether you’re capturing scenery abroad or a picture of your pet at home, the advanced optical design helps provide excellent image quality with virtually every situation and subject. If you want to get extra close, a maximum magnification of 0.31x helps you show off minute details. With its high zoom range, portable design and beautiful image quality, the EF-M 18–150mm f/3.5–6.3 IS STM is perfect for anyone wanting a single lens that can help them step up and capture any moment that comes their way.
- Canon’s first EF-M high zoom power lens covering a broad range of shooting scenes with a high zoom ratio of up to 8.3x (29–240mm equivalent).
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy portability.
- Optical design helps provide excellent image quality across a broad zoom range comparable to the EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM lens.
- Maximum magnification of 0.31x at focal length 150mm.
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4* stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Combination IS is achieved when used with the EOS M5 digital camera for maximum image stabilization when shooting video.
- Panning feature is supported when used with the EOS M5 digital camera by automatically adjusting the panning speed based on the subject’s rate of progress.
- * Measured at the focal length of 150mm (35mm equivalent of 360mm), using the EOS M3 digital camera based upon CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards.