The 10x42 Monarch 3 ATB Binocular from Nikon combines lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass optics with a weather-sealed housing to create a general purpose optic that delivers image quality and reliability. Nikon’s All-Terrain Binocular (ATB) series delivers impressive brightness and contrast in a set of glasses that won't break the bank, making the Monarch series a favorite among naturalists and hobbyists alike.
This 10x configuration of the Monarch 3 features a 9.8 ft close focus distance, equipping it for almost any close to mid-range observation. Highly-reflective silver-alloy prism coatings and phase-correction allow the Monarch 3 optics to render a bright image that is color-faithful and rich with detail. Additionally, Nikon uses twist-up eyecups that have multiple clip-stop positions and a generous 17.4mm eye relief to provide a comfortable viewing distance for almost any observer.
• Magnification: 10x
• Objective lenses: 42mm diameter
• Eco-Glass: Lead and arsenic-free optics
• Roof prisms with phase-correction to preserve clarity and detail
• Multi-layer silver-alloy prism coating maximizes brightness
• Anti-reflective multicoated lens system
• 9.8 ft close focus distance
• 17.4mm eye relief
Use and Handling
• Twist-up eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
• 1/4"-20 threaded mount for tripod adapter
• Nitrogen-filled housing for fogproof and waterproof performance
• Rubber armored body with textured gripping surfaces
• Weight: 24.7 oz