The 10x42 Prostaff 5 Binocular from Nikon combines a weather-sealed housing and fully multicoated optics to create a general purpose set of glasses for mid-range viewing tasks. This configuration of the Prostaff 5 features a 52° apparent viewing angle and 16 ft minimum focus distance, making the 10x42 ideal for nature enthusiasts and sports fans. Nikon's Eco-Glass optics are made of responsibly-sourced material that do not contain lead or arsenic.
Fiberglass-infused polycarbonate allows the Prostaff 5 housing to be lightweight while remaining shock-resistant and durable. Additionally, the housing is nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, and it is rubber armored for slip-resistant handling. A 15mm eye relief and Turn-and-Slide eyecups with several click-stop positions enable comfortable viewing distances even when wearing eyeglasses.
• Magnification: 10x
• Objective lens: 42mm diameter
• Apparent viewing angle: 52°
• Eye relief: 15mm
• Close focus distance: 16 ft
• Fully multicoated optics
• Eco-Glass: Lead and arsenic-free lenses and prisms
Use and Handling
• Turn-and-Slide rubber eyecups with multiple click-stop settings
• Ergonomically contoured body reduces weight and enhances grip
• Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
• Fiberglass-infused polycarbonate construction with rubber armoring
• Weight: 23 oz