The ProMaster Digital HGX Circular Polarizing filter allows you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass, etc. It also will enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. ProMaster Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography, featuring:
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi-Coating- Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLRR.
- REPELLAMAX ™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible.
- Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.