- ETTL mode with exposure compensation
- Multi flash mode
- High speed sync.
- Manual mode
- 15 Channels with 99 IDs
- A, B, and C Groups with ratio control
- Modeling light control (on/off & intensity)
- AF assist beam (on and off)
- Control of lights's audible function (on and off)
- 300' / 100 m range
- USB firmware upgradeable
Availability of some features is camera-model dependent
- Compatible with UNPLUGGED TTL lights
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- 1/8,000 second maximum sync. speed
- Weight: 3 1/4 oz / 92 g
- Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" / 108mm x 70mm x 38mm
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries
Weights & dimensions do not include batteries or cords.
- 1 UNPLUGGED TTL Transmitter for Canon
- 2 x AA batteries
ProMaster 5398 USB firmware downloading cable for computer connection. USB micro-B.