The Fujifilm X-A7 boasts a new 24MP (APS-C) CMOS with primary color filter sensor, surpassing that of any camera in its class. It offers content creators of all levels fast auto-focus, strong face detection, and enough power to create stills at 6 FPS. With its 3.5” touch screen, new graphic user interface (which allows for easy setting changes), and full image resolution image transfer, the X-A7 is the perfect tool for expressing creativity.
● New 24.2MP APS-C CMOS image sensor: The sensor features 8.5 times more phase detection pixels across its surface than our previous sensor*1 . This has delivered a dramatic improvement in performance for Face/Eye Detection, when tracking moving subjects, and when focusing in low light. The use of copper wiring is designed to reduce digital noise, providing approximately one stop improvement in image quality at high ISO levels compared to our previous sensor*1 . A significant improvement in data readout speed from our prior models enables a smooth frame rate of 30fps when recording 4K video, minimizing the rolling shutter effect which typically occurs when recording fast-moving subjects.
● Large 3.5” 16:9 wide touchscreen LCD: The X-A7 digital camera features a large 3.5” 16:9 touchscreen LCD with brightness equivalent to most smartphones. A vari-angle display accommodates a wide range of shooting positions including high-angle, low-angle and self-portrait. The display uses a new “Smart Menu”, allowing shooting settings to be changed easily and intuitively. Quickly adjust settings such as brightness, degree of background blur, film simulations and aspect ratios with a tap on the LCD, while being able to see what the effect will be on screen in real time. The vari-angle display accommodates a wide range of shooting positions including high-angle, low-angle and self-portrait.
● Compact and lightweight design: Despite featuring a large 3.5” touchscreen LCD, the X-A7 weighs only 455g with the provided kit lens (the XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS) attached. The X-A7 can shoot approx. 440 pictures per charge*2 facilitating long-term use without worrying about the battery.
● Advanced video performance and functions: The image sensor produces 4K (3820x2150) footage using data equal to 6K (6032x3392), which results in high resolution video quality with very low noise, and delivering smooth 4K video at up to 30fps with no crop. Create movies in Full HD or HD, at up to 60p in full-screen 16:9 aspect ratio or the popular 1:1 square format for easy, live-story posting on social media. “Countdown Video” mode has been added, which is helpful when uploading videos to social media.
● Diverse shooting modes: A new Bright Mode feature has been added to the Advanced SR Auto function, letting the camera configure ideal settings to produce HDR and other options that create bright and vivid images in a single, one-touch operation. The Light Trail mode, added to the Scene Position selection, can be used to capture light trails of car headlights, for example, while checking the effect on the LCD in real time.
● Impressive connectivity for easy link to smartphones and tablets: The use of Fujifilm’s Camera Remote app and improvements incorporated into the X-A7 ensure optimal connectivity and stability in wireless communications. The X-A7 also supports wired communications with smartphones and tablet devices*3 , useful when transferring large data, e.g. video, to such devices. Data is transferred approx. 8 times faster than standard, wireless communication transfers.
*1 Compared to the image sensor used in the Fujifilm X-A5 mirrorless digital camera *2 When [Economy] mode is selected *3 Android: Requiring a USB type C to C or C to Micro B cable iOS: Requiring a USB type C to C or C to Lightning cable
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All new products come with a full manufactures USA Limited warranty.
Protect your purchase with an optional 3-5year extended warranty.
Protect Your New Purchase Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover everything. Protect your valuable investment with an Accidental Damage Warranty. Choose the warranty that’s best for your purchase and customize it to your needs. Products covered: Digital Cameras, Lenses, Video Cameras, Flashes and Lighting
Total Protection from: + Manufacturer Defects
+ Impact Damage
+ Sand/Grit Damage
+ Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
+ Mechanical Malfunctions
+ Normal & Abnormal Wear & Tear
Protection plans include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH). This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that
were the result of an accident. Call us today, if you have further questions.
Please note, this service contract must be purchased/registered within 30 days from the date the equipment is purchased. Once purchased, you will recieve an email with instruction on how to register your warranty. Learn More
WARNING: Attention California Residents: This product may contain chemicals including but not limited to, lead and/or nickel, that can cause Cancer and other Reproductive Harm.
For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.