he black Lens Changer 75 Pop Down V2.0 from Think Tank with its pop down feature provides a safe and secure home for your 70-200mm f/2.8 or 100-400mm f.4 lens (or similarly sized lens). The lens pouch is designed to expand downward to accommodate your lens with its lens hood attached in shooting position as well as fitting inside with its tripod collar. This will save you effort when it comes time to remove the lens, mount it to your camera and shoot.
It's a mid-weight padded pouch with a top grab handle for easy transport. It also contains slip pockets for lens caps that always seem to get lost. Access to the lens is easy via its wide mouth opening and easy throw one-handed drawstring.
The pouch can be attached to any Think Tank belt or belt pack and, in addition, is outfitted with attachment loops to accommodate the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap. The pouch also contains Think Tank's Rotate or Lock technology that permits you to place the pouch anywhere on the optional belt to suit your shooting stance, i.e. standing, kneeling or prone. This will allow you to keep the pouch out of your way while you shoot. For ultimate protection, it also has a removable rain cover to help the outdoor shooter or even if you are just caught in bad weather. The pouch also serves to keep dust, dirt and other contaminants off your valuable optic. It's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
• Rotate or lock components on the belt
• Pop Down Feature increases bag depth to keep lens hood in the shooting position
• Wide-mouth opening for quick access
• Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
• One-hand drawstring closure
• Smooth back finish on each modular component is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
• Pockets for lens caps and accessories
• Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
• Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
• Top grab handle
• Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached
100-400mm f/4 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached
Other similarly sized lenses