Join the Bedford Camera team and other fellow photo enthusiasts for a travel excursion to America’s Southwest and the world famous 2018 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! We will travel together from Arkansas and Oklahoma to New Mexico for a 5 day 4 night trip with professional photo guidance, from October 5-9, 2018. With a combination of attending the Balloon Fiesta along with some side-adventures this is an amazingly visual event and photographer's dream.
- Shared Hotel Room (Per Person + transportation to ABQ) $1799
- Private Hotel Room (Per Person + transportation to ABQ) $2799
- Shared Hotel Room (Per Person/meet us in ABQ) $1299
- Private Hotel Room (Per Person/meet us in ABQ) $2299
- Local Resident (Per Person/no lodging) $750
- $500 discount from your ticket price, if you have your own transportation to Albuquerque, NM.
For anyone living in or near Albuquerque that wants to attend all the events (Oct 6,7,8), but does not need a hotel room we have a package just for you! Select our Local Resident Package option ($750 per person) and it will allow you to have access to all the events/travel to and from events. This package does NOT include hotel rooms or lodging accommodations. It also does NOT include travel to Albuquerque from surrounding areas. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at 479-462-3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
ALL skill levels of photographers with an interest in learning new skills or refining their old ones are welcome on this trip.
4 night stay in the Nativo Lodge - Oct. 5th-9th
VIP access to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta including:
- Pre-dawn balloon launches and evening glow events
- Special food and drink tent
- Private seating
- Access to the International Balloon museum
- Professional Photography instruction and guidance with multiple instructors
- Explore the historic city of Santa Fe along the Turquoise Trail with opportunities for viewing historic architecture, browsing the fares of local artisans, and delicious dining opportunities
- A Southwestern cuisine “farewell” dinner hosted by Canon
- Photo sharing event and contest with numerous prizes
Take the stress out of the transportation and relax on the ride to Albuquerque, NM with fellow travel enthusiasts. We’ll cruise down I40 in a 56 Passenger motor coach with comfortable seating, a lavatory, WiFi, AC Power, and snacks! Along the way we’ll talk photo and travel, have some fun, and enjoy the view. Don’t worry, we won’t be packed in like sardines. There is plenty of storage for our luggage and photo gear. Plus, we private charter the coach and limit the number of participants to up the comfort of our ride.
Once in Albuquerque you won’t have to worry about travel to our planned destinations or fight the traffic of the Balloon Fiesta crowds. Our coach bus will have upfront parking on the Balloon Fiesta Grounds. If you get the desire to explore away from the group, you always have the option to Uber, Lyft, or taxi on your own. You will be provided an up-to-date itinerary and the trip leader’s contact info to rejoin the party when you’re ready.
Learn more and view the full schedule at bedfords.com/balloonfiesta!