The new Lift II is a product of everything we loved in our first generation Lift trail camera combined with all of the performance improvements that you could hope for. It blends usability and built to last performance with a best in class detection circuit and top notch photo/video quality. We put a lot of focus into making this camera as easy to use as possible, and with a brighter/more responsive 2" view screen, navigating through menus and playing back photos is extremely quick and easy. The camera will not only perform better but also last longer in the field now with 20% increase in battery life and the ability to use up to a 64GB SD card over the traditional 32GB.
The detection circuit on the new Lift II boasts a .3 second trigger speed and lightning fast 1.5-second photo and video recovery time. We've also upgraded the cameras lens, sensor, microphone, and chipset to create extremely clear photos and videos both during the day and at night. Be sure to check out some of the examples on this page.
We've worked really hard to improve the Lift II in just about every category available, and with our consumer direct model, we're able to combine that performance with high-quality components and manufacturing applications to give you a more affordably priced camera that is truly built for the job.
- NEW Exodus Escape Camouflage
- 2" LCD Color View Screen
- .3 Second Trigger Speed - 60' Detection Distance
- 1.5 Second Video and Photo Recovery Time
- 4 Camera Modes: Image / Video / Time Lapse / Hybrid (Photo and Video)
- 3 MP / 5MP / 8MP / 12MP (Interpolated) Photo Resolutions
- 25,000 + Images Expected From 8 AA Lithium Batteries
- 1-9 Photo Burst Mode
- Upgraded CMOS Sensor W/Advanced Color Optimization
- Aluminum Alloy Re-Inforced Shell
- 1080P/30 FPS Video With High Definition Sound
- 60' No-glow Flash Range
- Customizable Video Length 1-90 Seconds
- Customizable Operating Hours
- Geo-taggable Photos For Precise Photo Organization
- Cable Lockable, Lockable SD Card Door, and Password Protected.
- Backed By The Exodus 5 Year "NO BS" Warranty, and 50% Off Theft and Damage Replacement Policy
- Batteries and SD card sold separately
All Exodus trail cameras are built to stand the test of time, but in case they don't, every camera we sell is covered by a 5-yr warranty from date of purchase, in addition to a 5 Year Theft and Accidental Damage warranty.
During that time period, if any failures occur due to manufacturing we will repair or replace your camera with the same model. If the same model is not available, we'll substitute another model (your choice) at equal or greater value. Replacements will carry out the balance of the remaining original warranty period.
For more warranty info visit here.
View the manual here.