The SKB 3I-0907-6-L Small Mil-Std Waterproof Case 4" Deep (Black) is an injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water- and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous molded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, a comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. The case is lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
Injection molded, ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
• ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
• MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
• MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage
• IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
• MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
Trigger release latch system is lockable with a customer supplied padlock
Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
Temperature rating = -40 to +160°F (-40 to +71.11°C)
Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle