The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture to support consistent performance in regard to exposure settings and focus placement throughout the zoom range. Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
• This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
• The mid-range zoom 24-70mm lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
• Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
• Tessar concept enables the lens design to be compact while maintaining high image quality and sharpness.
• Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
• Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
• Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
• Circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.