The ProMaster Digital HGX Protection filter is a crystal clear colorless filter with second generation advanced anti-reflective coatings designed especially for use with digital imaging sensors. There is no filter factor, and its primary purpose is to protect your valuable lens surfaces. ProMaster Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography, featuring:
- NEXT GENERATION DIGITAL ANTI-REFLECTION MULTI-COATING- Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX ™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible.
- HARDENED OPTICAL GLASS – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- LOW PROFILE ANTI-REFLECTIVE FRAME – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- BLACK RIMMED GLASS – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.