UPDATE to Standard Return Policy: 3/25/2020
All in store returns must be in unopened and unused condition. Initial store-stock defective items will be exchanged for the same item. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all online orders, an order placed after 1:00pm CST, will processed and shipped the next business day.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Purchases made online will be gladly refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase with the exception of special orders, opened computer software. For your peace of mind and protection, bulbs, paper, inks and film may not be returned. Returned products are required to be in brand-new condition and must include the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, plastic bags and the blank warranty cards. Also, please include the original receipt with the product. Any items not meeting these requirements will be subject to a minimum of a 15% restocking fee at our discretion. As a convenience to you, any eligible online purchase may be returned to any Bedford Camera & Video location but for credit for the transaction will be issued in the form of the original payment method. Shipping or freight charges are nonrefundable. WE CANNOT OVERNIGHT BATTERIES SHIPPED BY THEMSELVES, NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS INCLUDES CAMERA BATTERIES, LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES, AAA OR AA BATTERIES OF ANY KIND.
No Return/Exchange On:
• All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CDs, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
• All Aerial Imaging Platforms & Drones.
• Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
• Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
• Items drop shipped from manufacturer.
• Custom Framing from our Frame Shop
• Bedford Camera & Video Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash
• No returns on used cameras and lenses.
Standard Return Policy Notice In Store:
• All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
• Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 200 exposures.
• Bedford Camera & Video is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
• Lenses returned may be subject to a restock fee of the lesser of 10% or the rental rate of the lens from the date of purchase to the date of return.
• Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
• Bedford Camera & Video is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Returning an item from online:
All online returns require a Bedford return authorization. You have 14 days from the date of the receipt to obtain this authorization. To do so please fill out a claim form below. As a convenience to you, any eligible online purchase may be returned to any Bedford Camera & Video location but for credit for the transaction will be issued in the form of the original payment method. The return shipment must be received within seven business days of the authorization. You are responsible for the charges on the return shipment, unless the merchandise is defective. Your shipping fees at the time of the order will not be refunded. Ship the product in the original shipping carton with the Return Authorization printed on the outside of the shipping carton to:
Bedford Camera and Video
610 W. Emma Ave
Springdale, AR. 72764