The Westcott FJ80 is the first touchscreen multi-brand camera compatible 80Ws round head speedlight with integrated FJ Wireless Flash System wireless radio transceiver. Offering an extensive 400+ full-power flashes per charge, lightning fast 0.5 to 1.2 second recycle time, and unrivaled color temperature stability, this unique speedlight provides revolutionary compatibility with most Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras.
With its integrated 2.4Ghz transceiver, the FJ80 can be used on-camera as both a flash and transmitter to control FJ400 and FJ200 strobes, FJ-XR receivers, off-camera FJ80 speedlights, and Canon RT system devices directly from the hot-shoe. When mounted off-camera the FJ80 acts as a client speedlight and can be triggered via an on-camera mounted FJ80, FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger, or Canon RT system transmitter.
The FJ80 speedlight provides the most accurate color temperature stability at 5500K ( +/-150K) across its entire 9-stop output range in flash increments of either 0.1 or 1.0 stops. This means color-consistent images throughout the entire shoot, along with matching color across the entire FJ Flash Series. The FJ80's wireless connectivity allows for control of up to 16 groups across 31 separate channels from up to 328 feet (100m) to prevent interference with other photographers or to shoot several individual setups.
With an intuitive full-color LCD touchscreen display, the FJ80 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, Continuous Capture up to 20 fps, Automatic Memory Recall, Front and Rear Curtain Sync, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, TTL to Manual Equivalent, modeling lamp settings, and much more.
Optional FJ80 magnetic mount speedlight accessories attach quickly and provide additional lighting control for capturing more creative images. Accessories include a 30-Degree Honeycomb Grid & Gel Pack that allows photographers to narrow or change the light beam color to create dramatic effects or change the color of backgrounds. The FJ80 Diffusion Dome creates a broad, 360-degree light source that's perfect for illuminating a large space at an event or for architectural photography.
Designed with safety in mind, the FJ80 is equipped with onboard self-monitoring dual-stage heat protection system to ensure safe operation during extended use. A sleek travel case houses all of the FJ80's components for safe transport and storage.
- 80Ws round head speedlight with large 2.8" LCD color touchscreen display
- Multi-brand compatibility with many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras
- Built-in wireless radio transceiver for FJ Wireless Flash System and Canon RT devices
- 400+ full-power flashes per charge with fast recycle time of 0.5 to 1.2 seconds
- Compact 1.18lb speedlight (including battery) with 360-degree horizontal range and 90-degree vertical pivot range
- Removable DC 11.1V 1000mAh lithium polymer battery
- Color temperature stability of 5500K ( +/-150K) across entire energy range
- Manual & TTL Modes, High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s, and Front & Rear Curtain Sync
- Wireless communication range up to 328 feet (100m)
- Continuous Capture up to 20 frames per second