The RF-S 55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM telephoto zoom lens is a superb choice for photographers and videographers looking to add versatility and range to their lens collection. Compact and lightweight with Optical Image Stabilization for up to 4.5* equivalent stops of shake correction, Up to 7.0* equivalent stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS). It extends the camera’s reach significantly, capturing sharp images of far away objects, even when handheld. It features Canon’s amazing STM stepping motor supporting Canon’s Movie Servo AF for smooth, quiet and continuous focus adjustments. The RF-S55- 210mm F5-7.1 IS STM lens features two UD lens elements that reduce chromatic aberration, helping to achieve excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast. A 7-blade circular aperture delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. The RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM lens has a compact design thanks to a mechanical six-group zoom system that provides a maximum magnification of 0.28x at the telephoto end and a minimum focusing distance of 2.4 ft./0.73m (at 210mm), and 3.2 ft./1.0m (at 55mm).
• RF-S telephoto zoom lens that affordably adds flexibility, power, and range to your collection – an ideal “next lens for EOS R50, R10, and even R7 users.
• Outstanding telephoto coverage with APS-C sensor cameras – Full Frame equivalent of approx. 88–336mm coverage when used on cameras with APS-C size image sensors.
• Excellent image quality: highlights include two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, one aspheric element, and Canon Super Spectra Coating (SSC) to minimize ghosting and flare.
• Optical image stabilization — up to 4.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 7.0 stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
• Minimum focus distance of approx. 28.7 in./0.73m. with a maximum magnification of 0.28x (at 210mm focal length) – fill the frame with a subject the size of a credit card.
• Canon leadscrew type STM (stepping motor) focus drive, especially suited for smooth, quiet video AF operation.
• Impressively compact and light — approx. 0.6 lbs./270g.