Defined by its ultra-high resolution 45.7MP sensor and brilliant dynamic range, the Z 7II full frame mirrorless
camera has light gathering capabilities only possible with the largest full frame mount in the industry — so you
can capture Every. Last. Detail. Dual processors, precision Eye Detect AF modes, two card slots, vertical battery
grip ready, 4K UHD video at 60p and flexible power options give you all you need to create what you imagine.
- Every little detail matters. 45.7MP. Powerful AF performance. NIKKOR Z lenses. Intuitive functionality. The most
sophisticated tool for high resolution imaging.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.5x more buffer capacity than the original Z 7. Faster continuous
shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments
or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography.
- Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 7II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and
used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and
easier shutter operation when shooting vertically.
- 4K UHD 60p video. Smoother action, smoother camera motion and the ability to slow down 4K UHD footage
- USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and time-lapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360
F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).