Widen your vision with an f/2.8 ultra-wide zoom that defies convention. A versatile 17mm-28mm focal length range. A coveted fixed f/2.8 aperture with all its spectacular low-light, speed and depth of field capabilities. Liberating in close working spaces. Exhilarating in vast open spaces. Light and tough enough to take anywhere. From weddings, cityscapes to starscapes, this is a lens for telling epic stories.
• Lightweight and compact: A smaller diameter and over 30% weight savings compared to the NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S. And it features a convenient 67mm filter thread.
• Fast constant aperture of f/2.8 through the entire zoom range: More control of light, depth of field, range of expression and options for creative storytelling.
• Internal Zooming: Does not change shape when zooming for improved balance especially during gimbal use.
• Optimized for video: Suppressed focus breathing, near-silent autofocus and a 9-rounded-blade iris that can be smoothly opened and closed using the click-less control ring, the NIKKOR Z 17-28mm f/2.8 is outstanding for video of all types.
• Camera compatibility: Compatible with FX and DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (17mm-28mm on a full frame FX format Z camera), (25mm-42mm equivalent on an APS-C size DX format Z camera).
• Part of an extraordinary f/2.8 duo: Cover from 17mm to 75mm with two lightweight f/2.8 zoom lenses.
Shares the same f/2.8 fixed maximum aperture and 67mm filter thread as the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 lens.