A true, all-season and versatile pack, the Whistler BP 350 AW delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers.
Born on the side of a mountain, our Whistler pack delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Inventive and technical, this alpine pack is reminiscent of our brand heritage, and the adventures that led founder Greg Lowe to create a carry solution for his passions.
- This pack was designed and tested by professional photographers, including Whistler shooter Paul Morrison, in the extreme conditions of the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
- ActivZone™ harness system provides targeted padding and support for comfort on the move.
- Pack includes a detachable All Weather AW Cover™ to deploy as needed and protect valuable gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- Professional photographer Paul Morrison suggested we add a hinged back panel/zipper for partial or full access to gear; so we did. This hinged back is a handy feature for reaching gear in inclement weather.
- A very roomy front pocket expands to fit alpine essentials. A waterproof barrier separates wet gear from the main compartment (drain holes at bottom).
- The top pocket is designed with a high-visibilty orange interior. Includes a zippered pocket with built-in key leash.
- Main camera/video gear compartment includes our exclusive MaxFit™ system of customizable dividers, designed for fine-tuning of fit and maximum capacity.
- The main compartment /insert is removable so you can dry out the pack between adventures.
- Attach heavy gear like skis, ice tools or a pro tripod to the sides of the pack and still have access to the main compartment; the rigid internal structure is built to support this type of gear.
- Multiple attachment points make it easy to expand capacity and add trekking poles, a snowboard or other essentials to the front of the pack.
- Durable, weather-reistant and resilient outdoor-tech materials and hardware include 420 denier ripstop nylon with TUP face coating, glove-friendly Nifco® side-release buckles, all-metal Duraflex® hooks and Hypalon® base.
- Pro DSLR (such as Canon 5D Mark iii)
- Up to 4 lenses: 24-70mm, 70-200mm f/2.8, 16-35mm, 50mm
- GoPro® or similar form factor action video camera
- Functional outdoor gear and personal items
- Internal Dimensions: 23.2 x 16 x 35.3 cm (9.13 x 6.30 x 13.90 in)
- External Dimensions: 29.5 x 30 x 53 cm (11.61 x 11.81 x 20.87 in)
- Weight: 2.97 kg (6.53 lbs)
Equipped for the Extreme
High-performance materials, serious attachment points and the technology to comfortably carry the gear you need into any environment.
Superior Strength Outside
Shooting in the back-country means bringing equipment. Attach pro tripods, skis or a snowboard and still have access to the main compartment. The internal frame and multiple attachment points make a solid platform for your gear.
Epic Protection Inside
Whistler's premium interior adapts to whatever equipment you use on your shoots.