The Lavalier II is a premium lavalier microphone that is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications. With a revolutionary low-profile design, superior sound quality and professional features, it offers the ultimate performance for everything from broadcast and filmmaking to podcasting and content creation. The Lavalier II pairs perfectly with a wide range of audio devices, including the RØDE Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and also comes with a premium accessory kit.
- Premium lavalier microphone for high-quality audio capture in broadcast, filmmaking and content creation applications
- Revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip
- Discreet and easy to conceal
- Broadcast-grade sound quality with flat frequency response and omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3.5mm TRS locking connector
- Premium accessory kit with pop filter, mini furry windshield, mic clip, colored ID rings and zip case
Revolutionary Low-profile Design
The Lavalier II features a revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip. This unique form factor allows it to sit flush against clothing, making the Lavalier II incredibly discreet and easy to conceal. Its flat cable is also very discreet and makes threading through clothing effortless.
Superior Sound for Superior Content
Delivering rich, detailed audio, with a very flat frequency response and an omnidirectional polar pattern that picks up crystal-clear sound from all directions, the Lavalier II offers outstanding performance for everything from broadcast applications to filmmaking and content creation to livestreaming and even podcasting.
The Lavalier II is the perfect companion for range of RØDE devices, including the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and features a 3.5mm locking connector for use with professional wireless microphone systems.